One series, three temperaments, multiple applications
By introducing the new range of Evotec CAST fly rods we are delighted to offer our innovative and unique concept of three separate blank actions in one rod series. The essence of CAST (Colour, Action, Sequence, Tempo) is flexibility in colour-coded rod actions for any given fly fishing environment. The series maximizes the benefits of the full to mid curve actions favoured in today’s fly fishing, but in three distinct flex tempos. Whether it’s small creek brownies or swinging heavy flies deep for Atlantic salmon, the CAST range offers high-performance fly rods in Medium, Medium Fast and Fast actions to complement not only the angler’s casting style but also their chosen discipline of fly fishing.
DYNAMIC CORE TECHNOLOGY
The CAST series utilises our very latest DCT (Dynamic Core Technology). This unique technology is achieved during blank construction by building directional carbon fibre in a specific interlayering sequence. Each carbon layer is designed to work in unison with the rod’s flex plane by adding integral strength throughout the length of the blank. This has the direct effect of enhancing tip recovery during the casting cycle and also increasing rod durability.
COLOUR COORDINATED PACKAGE
By integrating DCT with industry-leading taper designs, the CAST series not only achieves but surpasses performance expectations in a tasteful and thoughtfully designed colour coordinated package. Castability and fishability are the inherent LOOP trademarks that inspired the CAST concept. We are proud to present these next generation fly rods.
FAST SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Blank in aesthetic pearlised deep blue finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in bright anodized finish
- American Tackle Titanium stripping guides and chrome snake guides on single-hand
- Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides on double-hand
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden